1. JEDAR’s mural design technology is about to print perfectly on plaster, glass, canvas, normal walls, sandy walls, tiles, stucco, steel, blinds and wood.
2. Image resolution can be higher than 300 dpi, which is the equivalent of 4K HD… the highest resolution possible.
3. Stock photos from sites like ShutterStock are available in high definition and in large sizes.
4. Ideally, print on white or off-white walls. Any other colour can be assessed by the JEDAR team before printing.
5. Your wall mural can be printed up to 2.5 meters high and over 20 meters wide.
6. JEDAR’s wall printers are originally created by ZeeScape, innovators in wall printing.
7. JEDAR is the authorized exclusive distributor of ZeeScape mural design technology and wall printers to the entire Middle East region, including Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Iran and Egypt.
8. Wall printing is a new and unique concept in the world of décor, and it is taking the industry by storm.
9. There is a small setup fee and charges depend upon the size of the mural that you would like to create. Colours and materials are completely your choice and do not affect the price.
10. Wall murals created with JEDAR’s wall printers last over 15 years indoors and over 2 years outdoors. In fact, indoor prints come with a 10 year guarantee, the longer in the industry, ever.
11. JEDAR’s wall mural designs will take only 30 minutes to dry and completely set.
12. To maintain your murals, wipe with a clean damp clothes to remove dust particles. Colours will not run.
13. Murals can be easily removed with 2 coats of paint.
14. Once JEDAR’s wall printer is set up, a one square meter mural takes around 30 minutes to print.